Finding Yourself Through Endurance
Zentri is about applying Zen to your life through endurance training. Here’s some general truths we enjoy.
- Simplicity leads to happiness.
- Train hard when needed, train soft when needed. Do not train moderately hard all the time.
- Nutrition is the gas, your body is the engine. You wouldn’t put junky gas in your car, so why would you put junk food in your mouth?
- Incorporate your family into your triathlon life.
- Resting and sleeping is when the body rebuilds and gets stronger.
- There is a right amount of training and a right racing distance for you right now. That can and will change, and that’s good.
- Volunteering makes you a better triathlete.
- Tri training is not only for tri racing. The fitness gained improves your whole life, work, and family relationships.
- What you learn about yourself during the grueling training will change your life.
- Do everything skillfully and with focus.
- Engage, learn, and improve... Then repeat.
- You can easily train for triathlons during the time most people waste watching TV.