As host of Zen and the Art of Triathlon since 2005, Brett Blankner is an internationally recognized expert in Zen applied to endurance sports, overcoming fear, and accomplishing goals.
Brett is available for speaking engagements from corporate retreats to triathlon events and club meetings, and everything in between. He is a dynamic and high-energy presence, sure to entertain and motivate.
To contact Brett about speaking or appearing at your next event, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Speak" in the subject line... And get ready to change how you see the world!
- 6x Ironman triathlon finisher, 5 of them self-supported.
- 3 years Navy/Marine ROTC and JROTC.
- Eagle Scout and wilderness survival expert.
- 2x 50 mile ultrarun finisher.
- Expert open water swimmer, former lifeguard and varsity swim team captain, surfer.
- Soto Zen practitioner.
- Bachelors and Masters science degrees.
- Father, husband, and eternal optimist.
Appearances and Races
Mudskipper June 9, 2012
We will be having a meetup at this event, for more information please email email@example.com