Choice 1: Iron Sherpa - Real Coaching with Real Results.
The Iron Sherpa coaching program uses proven techniques to achieve goals exactly like your own:
- You can find a plan for anything. The trick is making YOU get it DONE! I help you find bottlenecks that are holding you back. Then, we eliminate them one by one.
- Unlike any other triathlon coaching program, I focus on changing you and your life. After many years of coaching, I've found that training isn't the problem. It's figuring out how to get the barriers out of the way to let you train. Don't spend years re-inventing the wheel. I can show you all the tricks and methods to get awesome NOW.
- Just like the Sherpas that take you to the top of Everest, I get you to your endurance goal. I'm not just some guy that you bought a plan from over the Internet. I'm your personal guide to help you carry the load until you summit.
- Nutrition - Getting lean for optimal performance is incredibly important, especially for the longer races. Energy levels to train and race is also a major issue. ZenTri sees nutrition as the platform for all other activities, so special consideration is taken to talk with the client about doing it right. We discuss greens, fruits, carbs, fats, proteins, superfoods, and much more. If one of your goals is to get lean along with getting faster, you are in the right place.
- I will teach you how to work out like a pro: By going a certain effort level for a given amount of time. This makes your workouts extremely portable and great for people that travel or deal with varying terrains, winds, and elevations. Your end goal is to hit your target hours per week at the given effort levels in your plan. It couldn't be more simple, and the athletes love it.
- Communication - This is the most critical part of the coaching. We go over your training log together, looking for ways to make everything work better. I can find things you miss, making your time spent far more valuable.
- My own background - As a multiple Ironman, record-holding marathon swimmer, 100 mile ultra-runner, and certified USAT triathlon coach, I already know how to get your goal done. I have a huge amount of knowledge about all aspects of endurance sports and I want to share them with you! Find out more about me here!
- The Zen experience - I teach triathlon training as a lifestyle, as part of the big picture of overall health. We look at how you are improving holistically, not as just race results. A ZenTri athlete typically finds huge gains in energy, fitness, and overall energy levels in all facets of life, not just triathlon.
- Test and retest - We do an initial round of tests so we can see where to start. We retest periodically so you can see your improvements and modify the plan.
- Let's get started! Pricing is $200 a month, an incredible investment in yourself. ZenTri accepts Paypal, keeping everything simple and convenient. Register for coaching by telling me about yourself with this easy to use form and let's talk about what we can do for you!
Choice 2: Training Plan Auditing
- Weekly reviews of YOUR training - So you've got a schedule and training plan you like, but you just need some help. I tell you what you are doing right, what needs adjustment, and more all through reviewing your workouts every week.
- Thorough analysis of your training logs - I look at your logs and find the weak points. We discuss what you can fix right now to make huge gains in your performance.
- Get support from the entire ZenTri Army - ZenTri coaching isn't just me; it's a huge network of great coaches and other triathletes that want to see you succeed. We Tweet about your successes, send emails to encourage you when you need it, and also have a depth of knowledge about how to treat and prevent injuries.
- Let's get started! Pricing is $100 a month, a great way to get in on top-level coaching for a fantastic price. ZenTri accepts Paypal, keeping everything simple and convenient. Register for coaching by telling me about yourself with this easy to use form and let's talk about what we can do for you!