Alright, all you crazy endurance freaks! ZenTri Epic Camp is HERE! It will be two days of Ultraman format racing in the brutal Texas heat. Finishers will get this killer belt buckle and bragging rights forever -
Here's what you need to know:
- WHEN? - July 30th & 31st
- WHERE? - College Station, TX. (Front burner of Hell's Kitchen.)
- FORMAT? - Day one is three hours of swimming and three hours of cycling. Day two is three hours of cycling and three hours of running. Total mileage is added up and the person with the most miles wins.
- PRIZES? - Everybody who completes the full event gets a finisher's belt buckle. The overall winner gets an extra large bottle of Ibuprofin with all the participants' signatures on it. You can then post pictures of you with your awesome trophy all over the InterWebz for everybody to envy.
- WHY? - This is the best excuse to TRAIN with no interruptions. All you have to do is show up and get to work. You'll have set aside the time, so nothing can stop you!
- WHERE DO I STAY? - We have room for six guests in our house, slumber party style. These will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. After that, there are plenty of cheap hotels in the area.
- HOW MUCH? - ZenTri Epic Camp costs $110, and that includes the belt buckles and access to the world class A&M olympic pool. To register, just click on the PayPal link! Remember, first come, first serve and slots are limited! And if you have to back out, you'll get your money back.
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFO? Post your questions on this thread to find out more, including race details, finding a roommate, and lots more.